..nice try with the Call Me Maybe reference.
On the last day, I have to admit I cried during this part at choir. Everytime. When we got on stage, I had to force myself to focus on singing to the crowd, and not on the meaning behind the lyrics- goodbye.
[We sang together at most parts, so yeah. I was in the Glinda group.
Because I knew you
I have been changed for good
And just to clear the air
I ask forgiveness
For the things I’ve done you blame me for
But then, I guess we know
There’s blame to share
And none of it seems to matter anymore
Like a comet pulled from orbit
As it passes a sun
Like a stream that meets a boulder
Halfway through the wood
Like a ship blown from its mooring
By a wind off the sea
Like a seed dropped by a bird in the wood
Who can say if I’ve been
Changed for the better?
I do believe I have been
Changed for the better
And because I knew you…
Because I knew you…
Because I knew you…
I have been changed for good…
The corresponding roles sang with the corresponding lyrics at that part, but not at the long parts in the beginning.]
i may not be tumblr famous, but i am sure tumblr
when i was younger i thought “peanut butter and jelly” meant like peanut butter and this
and i was so distraught because i was like why the fuck would anyone eat peanut butter with that and on bread none the less what is wrong with people and why is this such a popular meal then i learnt that jelly in america actually means jam
- You: are you a unicorn?
- Stranger: I'm a bicorn
- You: No way! that is awesome.
- Stranger: It is.
- You: so what's it like, being a bicorn. Do you have extra-special magical powers that nobody else can have?
- Stranger: Totally. We can fly and move Sprite cans with our minds.
- You: I've always wanted to move a Sprite can with my mind! We unicorns can only move Pepsi.
- You: and we can't fly. But we can jump really high!
- Stranger: That sounds cool! I've always wondered what unicorns could do!
- You: This has been like the most enlightening conversation ever,
- Stranger: Sure has! I will share my new knowledge with all of my bicorn bodies!
- Stranger: *buddies
- You: and I with my unicorn henchmen... or something like that.
- Stranger: You get henchmen!?!
- You: well only the evil unicorns... but i'm not supposed to tell you i'm evil it's sort of an undercover thing, so forget i ever said that.
- Stranger: Said what?
- You: exactly. you learn fast.
- Stranger: Bircorns are especially smart.
- You: i can tell
- Stranger: Smarter than unicorns...or most are
- Stranger: There are always a few...not so smart ones...
- You: But you prefer not to talk about them? We have the same problem. We just send them to that Hogwarts place.
- Stranger: Yes, we just kill the stupid ones. It's harsh but it spares them. We tried Hogwarts but those wizards are just so...so pompous!
- You: Yeah, see, we had the same problem, but there was that guy, I forget his name, Squirrel or something, he said he could take them off our hands for us, didn't have to deal with that Rumbleroar guy.
- Stranger: That headmaster is a complete oaf!
- You: I know! And that woman, Mc-something-all, she's just as bad!
- Stranger: Yes, she drives us crazy! Always looking down on us! You know they don't even teach about Bicorns there!
- You: And they skate over unicorns like they don't even matter! Act like we're some sparkly little stuffed animals only to be learned about in that giant clown's class. They should take us more seriously.
- Stranger: We should team up with the centaurs and take over! Hooves unite!
- You: Right after that Moldywart guy comes back into power. Strike when the government is new, still unstable, most easily taken down. This could work out quite well, my friend.
- Stranger: It could! We must make plans!
- You: Plans, yes. Plans are good. But it can't be too planned, because then it would be obvious that we're planning something. And we still have to get the centaurs in on it, because without them, we can't win anything.
- Stranger: They are very good with the future. They'll totally be able to make whatever we do plan foolproof!
- You: This is just getting better and better.